Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Creations - Digital Invites


Here is a passion of mine that I have picked up over a few years.  I started off like many collecting and purchasing scrap-booking goodies galore.  You name it I had it, from scissors, papers, stickers, stamps, etc. What ended up happening was that all my goodies would not end up getting used.  Between my multiple jobs and the laziness of not wanting to make a mess by busting out my bins of scrap-booking tools (living quarters weren't that big at the time), I just always saved everything for "One day I will have time".

Reality finally set in one day that I was never really going to use my stuff.  A few years later, the scrap-booking topic came up with a friend and I told her my sad, sad story of my separation with my goodies.   She mentioned, "Well why don't you get into Digital Scrap-booking?".  It sounded really complicated and I just let it go.  Well,  about a year later I wanted to work on a special digital project for my baby shower and discovered a new world of bliss! Here are a few items I put together.

If you are interested, contact me.

Contact Info: happinesscove@gmail.com












No comments:

Post a Comment