Friday, August 16, 2013

Ranch Pasta Salad


I usually make this pasta salad to go along with anything we grill.  It's super easy and packed with flavor.  It will probably taste good as a potato salad as well.  Never thought of that until now so I will make sure and try it real soon.  This is another recipe I tweaked for my liking but the inspiration came from allrecipes.com. I use what ever pasta I have on hand and roll with it. 


Ingredients:

1 box of pasta, (not shown above)
4 celery stalks, chopped
1/4 c. olives (green or black)
1 c. mayonnaise
1 c. sour cream
2 tbsp milk
2 envelopes dry ranch dressing mix
2 tsp paprika


Boil pasta according to package.  In separate large bowl mix celery, olives, mayo, sour cream, milk, ranch mix.


Add warm pasta to mixture. Mix again.


Once everything is well incorporated, cover bowl and refrigerate for a couple of hours.  The longer it sits the better it tastes.  Sprinkle paprika once ready to serve.


Ranch lovers will love this dish!


No comments:

Post a Comment