Friday, October 18, 2013

To Have & To Hold


I love weddings and I secretly love going through Pinterest finding new inspirations.  I helped a friend recently with a few things for her son's wedding and I was so excited with how it all turned out that I threatened to crash the wedding just to see how it all looked.  With my handy dandy Silhouette Cameo and a few late nights this is what we created.


The letters on the suitcases were cut out of vinyl.

We made the two signs hanging in the entryways.  See close ups below.



I love the colors of this mini banner.  

Instead of a traditional guest book the couple wanted their guests to sign a fabric square which will later be sewn into a Memory Quilt



My favorite sign turned out awesome.

The letters of this sign were cut with the machine.  

Many blessings to the newlyweds and may this new journey be filled with lots of love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment